Bear Creek Nursery offers a variety of soils for all your garden and landscape needs.
We work with a local excavator to source our topsoil. Once on-site, we screen the material to ensure that rocks and debris are removed.
- fill in holes and low spots
- base material for grass seed and sod
This proprietary mix starts with our Go Grow Compost, we then add Peat Moss, Perlite and Pine Bark Chips to create the optimal soil blend for all your potted plants.
This 50/50 mix of topsoil and composted rice hulls is the perfect material for your garden beds. The rice hulls increase soil porosity and reduce compaction.
- garden beds (ornamental shrubs and plants)
- raised bed vegetable gardens
- blend Mixed Soil with our Go Grow Compost to add nutritional content to the soil
This is the material left over after we screen our top soil. It is chunky and full of rocks, not suitable for finish applications.